Did you recently check other Instagram profiles? Is nearly every single post overflowing with hundreds of likes and comments and their engagement prices sky-higher?
It’s tough to see this when you’re struggling to get a handful of people to even like your posts! By chance you do get a comment, they’re generic like a ‘great’ or a smiley face emoji. Where is the engagement in that?
Today’s Instagram goes beyond likes and comments. There are shares, saves, copying hyperlinks, direct messages and turning on post notifications.
What’s their magical formula to hold engagement higher?
Do you really feel you’re missing out on that secret code?
Is their Instagram marketing technique that much much better than yours?
If you want to crack the secret to greater engagement and make it operate for you, we’ve got you covered.
Here are 5 insider guidelines that will boost your brand’s engagement.
Table of Contents
- 1 1. Post top quality content material
- 2 two. Make use of Trent Austin Design Instagram Stories to the fullest
- two.1 The advantage of Instagram Stories is:
- three three. Duplicate your best-performing posts
- 4 4. Engage with your audience and listen to them
- 5 Trent Austin Design five. Time your posts
- six six. Post only as substantially as required
- 7 Construct on extraordinary Trent Austin Design Instagram engagement prices
1. Post quality content material
Study all the recommendations you want, but the cardinal rule is that you will need quality content. Without excellent content material, absolutely nothing will perform. When people scroll by way of their feed, you barely have a handful of seconds to catch their attention.
The first step to make them notice your brand is posting high-quality content material. Quality content material incorporates any of the following:
- High high-quality pictures (a fantastic telephone camera is adequate)
- Inventive, entertaining and interest-grabbing images
- One of a kind GIFs or videos
- Photos that are edited nicely
If you want folks to cease even though scrolling to appear at your pictures then you also will need captivating captions to go along with good quality content.
Also, rather of just run-of-the-mill photographs, your content material should really communicate the true worth of your brand/solution. Ex: A fitness business could share before and soon after pictures of the clientele who have benefitted from their service.
Tip: Try obtaining new ways to interact with your neighborhood like behind the scenes footage, takeovers, contests, tutorials, etc. It is exciting and engaging and will hold your followers wanting much more.
Read Also: Do’s and Don’ts of Content material Marketing on Instagram